Registration for 2022 is closed!
Wondering which registration level is right for your company for next year? Click here to view Challenge 2022 Overview.
- Subscribe to our eNews
- Contact Jean Ponzi, St. Louis Green Business Challenge Manager, about the Challenge
- View archived Virtual Brown Bag Seminars and resources
Why Should Your Company Join the Challenge?
- Incorporate sustainability strategies to improve operating efficiencies, save money, support employee engagement, and reduce environmental impacts.
- Establish and energize a company Green Team to efficiently lead sustainability initiatives.
- Grow sustainability resources toward a competitive advantage in business development.
- Receive customized expert support from the EarthWays Center staff of the Missouri Botanical Garden.
- Benefit from B-to-B networking, marketing, and problem solving interactions.
- Access seminars, green business tours, and special events to cultivate sustainability resources for your company.
- Join a regional network of companies, non-profits, and local government business operations making sustainability a priority.
For information about participation levels click here.